blackheads removal that appears on the face is possible by combining the natural treatments that we show you along with a cleaning routine.
We all want to be beautiful, and we know that neat and clean skin is an essential step to shine. However, sometimes there are small imperfections that make us ugly, such as spots, pimples, or blackheads on the face, and we must learn to deal with them, especially with blackheads, which appear when one least expects it and they make our face look dirty and in low light.
What are blackheads removal on the face
blackheads removal (also called comedogenic acne or comedo) are basically pimples that have been created by excess oil on the skin and that are open so that the superficial cells oxidize and take on a dark color.
They appear mainly around the nose, which is usually a fairly oily area of the face, on the forehead and on the chin, and the application of cosmetic and makeup products tends to make them worse, since it dirties the visible part of the grain more. That is why it is important to remove them before applying any hydration treatment or makeup.
Prevent its appearance
Preventing the appearance of blackheads removal is as simple as taking proper care of skin hygiene, washing your face every day with warm water and a specific soap for your skin type, and applying an exfoliating treatment at least once a week. Likewise, you have to avoid anything that can dirty the skin and be very careful when removing makeup to avoid makeup remains.
And remember that having healthy skin means having well-hydrated skin: you have to drink at least one liter of water a day and use specific products to hydrate the skin.
blackheads removal with steam
A very effective way to blackheads removal is to use steam, which opens the pores and allows the removal of the oxidized fat that clogs them.
To apply this steam there are specific devices, consisting of an electric pot and a point of support for the chin so that you can support yourself while the steam is released, but it is not essential to have one: just put a pot of water to boil and place the face on it after removing it from the heat (you always have to wait a couple of minutes to avoid excessive heat that can burn you), with a towel over your head so that the steam does not dissipate.
To enhance the effect of the steam, you can add a little menthol to the water, as in the mist that is made to unclog the respiratory passages. Menthol helps clean and open pores, and also leaves a very refreshing scent on your skin. Once the pores have opened wide, soak milkweed in cold water and rub the face with it. In this way, you will be able to remove the dirt that clogs the pores and that they close due to the effect of cold water (and do not turn into blackheads after a short time).
Homemade masks to blackheads removal
Although there are obviously specific products for cleaning and eliminating blackheads removal, from clay or algae masks to cleansing or exfoliating creams, it can also be done with natural products that we all have at home and that will obviously always be cheaper and more accessible than specific cosmetic products. Among those products are the following:
- Egg white: Apply to washed and dry face. After the first layer, it is covered with a layer of toilet paper, and then another layer of egg white is applied. Then you just have to wait for it to dry and gently remove it from the bottom up, removing all the impurities with it.
- Yogurt with a splash of lemon: although it is not as effective as the previous solution, it also helps to clean impurities from the face. You have to apply it on the face and leave it to act for about 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Brown sugar: it is a natural exfoliant that can be applied mixed with olive oil (with moisturizing properties) or with lemon (which enhances the cleansing effect). It is enough to apply it on the skin with a gentle massage as if it were soap, and then rinse with warm water.
- Bicarbonate: this product has enormous cleaning power, and it is enough to mix it with water and apply it with gauze or a cotton pad to gradually remove the dirt that clogs the pores. It can be used daily.
- Milk and salt: salt has a great absorption power, and acts very well as an exfoliant, although it must be taken into account that it is much more aggressive than sugar. That is why it is good to create a sandy paste with milk so that it is less corrosive and irritations are avoided. Simply apply the mixture for about 15 minutes and rinse.
- Oatmeal: pour a cup of oatmeal and half a cup of warm water into a blender and blend it together until it is a thick mixture that you can spread on your face. Let it dry on your skin and remove with warm water and the help of a clean towel.
- Alcohol and talcum powder: Alcohol has disinfectant properties that work very well for blackheads removal. By mixing a little alcohol with talcum powder you can get a mask with antiseptic properties that, after 45 minutes, will have finished with the blackheads. However, to prevent alcohol from drying out the face, it is good to apply a moisturizer after rinsing.
- Tomato: as simple as cutting tomato slices and rubbing them on the area where blackheads removal usually appear two or three times a week.
25 Remedies for grandma’s anti blackheads removal
The black spots appear on the oiliest areas of the face, that is to say, the nose and sometimes the cheeks chin, and forehead, so if these are sensitive areas that must be addressed. A steam bath will, by opening the pores, prepare your skin for care.
1- Steam bath
Stay 4 to 5 minutes, the head covered with a towel and leaning towards a salad bowl filled with very hot water, about thirty centimeters. Then dab the face with a tissue to perform one of our 25 treatments.
2- Green clay
Dilute a little green clay with a little mineral water to form a smooth cream, then apply a thick layer either on the face or just on the area of the face with blackheads removal. Leave on for about ten minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
3- Baking soda
Mix a little baking soda with mineral water to form a paste. Pour this paste on a clean cotton ball, dab the area of the face with blackheads removal, then, with very clean fingers, gently massage for a few seconds.
4- Egg white
Separate the yellow from the white, beat the snow-white (not too hard), then apply on the face area with blackheads removal Leave on for 15 minutes.
5- Cinnamon and honey
This mask is ideal for those who have blackheads removal scattered all over their face. Mix 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder with the same amount of honey. Leave on in a thin layer on the face for 15 minutes.
To make this natural exfoliant, mix a washed and peeled organic carrot then mix with a little of your day cream. Apply to the face, gently massaging the skin. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
7- Lemon and organic green tea
Infuse 2 tablespoons of organic green tea in a ¼ liter of boiling water for ten minutes.
Filter through a colander. Then add the juice of half a lemon to this liquid. Clean your skin, by dabbing, with a compressor a cotton ball impregnated with this lotion.
Using a juicer, obtain a cucumber juice that you will apply to the face using a cotton ball. Use on the face as a cleansing lotion.
9- Rosewater and orange
Mix equal amounts of rose water and the juice of one orange. Use as a makeup remover lotion.
10- Organic flour
Every 10 days, mix some flour with warm water so as to form a light paste and apply this mixture on the s facial areas with blackheads removal. Let sit for ten minutes and rinse.
11 – Oatmeal + milk
Gently exfoliate areas of the face with blackheads removal using a mixture of 3 tablespoons of oatmeal and 1/4 cup of organic milk. When the flakes are absorbed by the milk, apply, massage gently then let dry.
12- Oatmeal + oil
Mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with one tablespoon of sweet almond oil, add three drops of rose essential oil. Apply this mixture either on the face or just on the facial area with blackheads removal.
Leave on for about 1/4 hour. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
13 – H essential Miles
Dilute 5 drops of lemon or tea tree essential oils in a dab of your day cream or makeup remover. Apply with fingertips, massaging gently.
14- Milk and gelatin
To make these anti blackhead patches that you will apply on the nose or the chin beforehand cleaned you will need:
– Pour a tablespoon of milk in a bowl.
– Add a tablespoon or a sheet of gelatin to the milk.
– Heat the bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds.
– Let cool
When the mixture is lukewarm:
– Spread it on the nose using the brush.
– Leave on the nose for ten minutes.
– Gently remove starting with the wings of the nose.
15- Milk and mint
In a saucepan pour half a liter of mineral water on 20 g of mint leaves.
Boil the water.
Then let it steep for a quarter of an hour. Add to the cooled infusion, 5 tablespoons of powdered milk. Using a cotton ball, apply to areas of the face with blackheads removal or use as a cleansing lotion
16 – Brewer’s yeast
In a bowl, pour two tablespoons of brewer’s yeast flakes.
Add an egg yolk.
Apply to face or areas with blackheads removal for twenty minutes. Rinse with mineral water
Bake the turnip in the oven so that it is tender inside.
Peel it, cut it in 2, squeeze to extract a little juice, and apply this lukewarm juice morning and evening using a cotton ball or a compress on the areas with blackheads removal or on the face. Proceed to this application The turnip can be stored for 2 days in the refrigerator. For more effectiveness, the turnip must be applied lukewarm. Warm it slightly in the oven.
18- Orange and cloves
In a pot boil half a liter of mineral water and the ‘ orange peel.
Then cover and let steep for ten minutes. Add to the cooled infusion, a few cloves. Use on the face as a cleansing lotion.
Apply a compress impregnated with parsley juice every day on the blackheads removal .
Cut a potato into slices. Run a washer over an area of the face with blackheads removal, using a new washer for each new area of the face.
21- Aleppo soap
Avoid the spread of blackheads removal by cleaning your face well with Aleppo soap.
22 – Salt
Melt 2 tablespoons of coarse salts in ½ liter of mineral water. Using a cotton ball, three times a day, apply this solution by dabbing to the areas affected by blackheads removal. Let dry and then rinse.
23- Epsom salt
Epsom salt soothes the irritation of the skin and helps to remove toxins and bacteria.
In a cup of warm mineral water, melt 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt. Using a cotton ball, apply this solution to the areas affected by blackheads removal. Let dry and then rinse.
24 – Tomatoes
Mix 250 g of tomatoes and ¼ of organic milk. Using a cotton ball, apply this solution to the areas affected by blackheads removal. Let dry and then rinse.
25 – Apple cider vinegar
Pass on the areas affected by blackheads removal, a cotton ball impregnated with a little apple cider vinegar.