Masturbation effects on kidneys: Masturbation is a normal, healthy sexual activity with few side effects. Masturbation is associated with many strange things, like going blind, and most of these claims are false.
Masturbation is an act in which an individual stimulates his genitals to obtain sexual pleasure, leading or not to orgasm. This act is common in men and women of all ages, and it plays a role in healthy sexual development.
Research has found that among teens ages 14 to 17 in the United States, about 74% of men and 48% of women masturbate.
Among older adults, approximately 63% of men and 32% of women ages 57-64 masturbate.
People masturbate for various reasons. These include pleasure, fun, and release of tension. Some masturbate alone, while others masturbate with a partner.
This article looks at the possible side effects of masturbation and separates fiction from reality regarding masturbation myths. It also identifies some of the health benefits of masturbation.
There are many myths about the risks of masturbation, however, none of these have been proven.
There are many myths about masturbation. While many of these have been debunked multiple times, they seem to resurface time and time again.
Most claims about masturbation are not supported by science. There is usually no scientific evidence to show that masturbation causes any of the suggested adverse effects. Masturbation will not cause and Masturbation effects on kidneys.
- hairy palms
- impotence in later life
- erectile dysfunction
- penis shrinkage
- curvature of the penis
- low sperm count
- mental diseases
- physical weakness
- Masturbation effects on kidneys.
Some people worry about their partner masturbating because they think their relationship must be unsatisfactory if they do; this is also a myth.
Most men and women continue to masturbate either alone or together when in a relationship or married, and many consider it an enjoyable part of their relationship.
One study found that women who masturbated had happier marriages compared to those who did not.
Side effects of masturbation and Masturbation effects on kidneys
Masturbation is harmless. It can cause chafing or skin sensitivity in some people if they do it too hard, but they usually heal within a few days.
If men masturbate frequently in a short period of time, they can develop a slight swelling of the penis called edema. This swelling usually goes away in a couple of days.
Other possible side effects include:
People who think that masturbating conflicts with their religious, spiritual, or cultural beliefs may experience feelings of guilt. However, masturbation is not immoral or wrong, and self-pleasure is not shameful.
Talking about these feelings of guilt with a friend, health professional, or sexual health therapist may help you overcome feelings of guilt or shame related to masturbation.
Decreased sexual sensitivity
Aggressive or excessive masturbation techniques may reduce sexual sensitivity.
Men who masturbate very aggressively, grasping or squeezing the penis with great force, may experience decreased sensation. This can be resolved over time with a change in technique.
Better stimulation, such as using a vibrator, can increase arousal and overall sexual function in both men and women.
Women using a vibrator have reported better sexual function and lubrication, while men experienced an improvement in erectile function.
It is not yet clear whether masturbation increases or decreases the risk of prostate cancer. More studies are needed before reaching a conclusion.
A 2003 study showed that men who ejaculated more than five times a week in their twenties were one-third less likely to develop aggressive prostate cancer than those who ejaculated less frequently.
Researchers speculate that the lower risk is because frequent ejaculation can prevent the accumulation of carcinogens in the prostate gland.
A 2016 study found a similar link between frequent ejaculation and a lower risk of prostate cancer. The researchers found that men who ejaculated 21 times a month or more had a lower risk of developing prostate cancer.
In contrast, a 2008 study found that frequent sexual activity in men’s twenties and thirties increases their risk of prostate cancer, especially if they masturbate regularly.
Disrupts daily life
In very few cases, some people masturbate more than they want to, which could have the following consequences:
- stop them from going to work, school, or important social events
- disrupt a person’s daily functioning
- affect your responsibilities and relationships
- serve as an escape from problems in a relationship or act as a replacement for real-life experiences
- Masturbation effects on kidneys.
If someone feels that their masturbation practice is negatively affecting them, they should speak to a healthcare professional.
A doctor or therapist may suggest verbal therapy to determine how to manage your sexual behavior.
A sex therapist can also offer strategies for dealing with excessive masturbation. To find a local sex therapist, visit the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT).
7 habits that damage your kidney
“A kidney stone is a piece of solid material that forms in a kidney when there are high levels of certain substances in the urine,” National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases and Masturbation effects on kidneys.
The kidneys play an important role, but they can suffer multiple ailments caused by complications of the immune and infectious type, cancer, or stones. Therefore, it is important to have healthy lifestyle habits and a good diet to prevent kidney damage.
In an interview with Salud180.com, Blanca Esquivel Roldán, from the Mexican Association of Renal Nutrition Specialists (AMATEUR), explains how chronic kidney disease originates and its most frequent causes in Mexico:
1. Consumption of soft drinks. Excess consumption of carbonated beverages causes kidney stones that prevent cleaning the body.
2. Protein foods. The foods that make the kidneys work the most for their elimination are the proteins found, especially in meat, fish, and eggs, so their consumption should be moderate within a balanced diet.
3. Drink little water. A low consumption favors the appearance of some kidney damage and urinary infections. Drinking about 2 liters a day contributes to the elimination of waste and prevents the formation of stones.
4. Foods with a lot of potassium. Potassium can also be harmful since it contains substances that are poorly eliminated by the kidney and accumulate in the blood, so they can be dangerous.
5. High blood pressure. Hypertension damages a number of organs including the found kidneys. Therefore, it is advisable to reduce the consumption of salt in meals because excess it tends to raise blood pressure.
6. Smoking. This is a risk factor for kidney damage. In fact, those who smoke have an up to three times greater risk of developing disorders, even more, when they have hypertension and diabetes.
7. Sedentary lifestyle. Women who sit less than three hours a day are 30% less likely to develop chronic kidney disease, reveals a study from the University of Leicester. This is due to the fact that it is associated with an increased risk of hypertension, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
Healthy eating habits, constant exercise, and the prevention of tobacco and alcohol consumption, as well as getting regular exams, are the best way to prevent any kidney disease or damage, according to the International Society of Nephrology (ISN ) and the International Kidney Foundations Federation (IFKF) and Masturbation effects on kidneys.
7 tips to take care of your kidney
This March 10, World Kidney Day is commemorated, the organ that is responsible for filtering and detoxifying the body through urine. However, sometimes the correct attention is not paid to this area of the body, since the health of the kidney is diminished with excessive consumption of fat, smoking, and being overweight or obese, which can trigger kidney cancer.
In an interview for Salud180.com, the director of Grupo Uroclinic, Carlos Sanchez Moreno, explains the characteristics and diagnosis of real cancer:
In a press conference, doctor Juan Alejandro Silva, head of oncology at the Centro Médico Nacional Siglo XXI, specified that kidney cancer affects 3% of Mexicans: “It is more frequent in men, for every 2, 1 woman has it. suffers and occurs in people over 50 years of age ”.
Oncologist Silva clarified that kidney cancer does not generate symptoms; When there is pain, it is because the tumor is in very advanced stages, so the key is prevention, through ultrasound and an annual check-up, to verify that all your organs are healthy.
In this sense, Alejandro Silva, gave some recommendations for you to take care of and protect your kidney:
1. Lose weight. Ideally, you should eat a balanced diet and stay at your normal weight. If you are a man, your waist should measure less than 90 centimeters and if you are a woman, less than 80
2. Stop smoking
3. Have an active life, that is, practice some sport on a regular basis
4. Reduce your sodium intake
5. Consume analgesics, only with a medical prescription, since excess of these damages your health
6. See your doctor if you feel constant pain on one side of your body
7. An alert is that when you urinate, you bleed
8. Masturbation effects on kidneys.
The head of oncology of the Centro Médico Nacional Siglo XXI, affirmed that it is common for kidney tumors to be larger than 12 centimeters; tends to infect other areas of the body, such as the lung, bones, lymph nodes, brain, liver, among others, generating a metastasis in the body:
“The message is clear. What we must bet on is prevention; it is cancer that grows stronger every day. We operate 100 patients a year in the hospital and of them, 30% arrive in critical stages ”.
Tags: Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys, Masturbation effects on kidneys